KISSxKISS
Welcome back to KISSxKISS forums!
KISSxKISS
Welcome back to KISSxKISS forums!
KISSxKISS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KISSxKISS

Forums for the community of KISSxKISS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum restyling #2, as well as some other major updates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Administrator <3
Administrator

Male
IGN : RaidenXRyuna

Forum restyling #2, as well as some other major updates. Empty
PostSubject: Forum restyling #2, as well as some other major updates.   Forum restyling #2, as well as some other major updates. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:52 am

Website Announcement

As you may have noticed, I have changed the colour theme from that of pink and blue, to a more cheery pink theme now. It took me really long to get everything to match and contrast nicely so I hope it's to everyone's liking.

A new navigation panel has been designed. Credits go to Death The Kid for the final touch-ups with the font, Colours for some of the anime pictures and myself for the base design.

ValkyrieMS is now known as VKMS for short.

Now all that's left is to do is to :

1 ) Change the blue border which has the heading "Welcome to ValkyrieMS....etc"

2 ) Update and finalize the banner (A poll will be created soon to pick a catch phrase for ValkyrieMS)

3 ) Change the icons around the forum.

4 ) Change the maximum resolution for signature images to 400x150

5 ) Set maximum avatar size at 100x100.

6 ) Fix forum ranking images.

7 ) Consideration to add "Valkyrie Life", a weekly(daily?) comic strip based on Maple Life.

8 ) Select moderators and a GM for the game (This is solely up to the discretion of Scyther or myself. You may add discussions regarding this on the forum.)

All these will be done tomorrow, excluding the selection of mods and a GM.

Final note : I haven't been sleeping more then 5 hours a day for the past weeks, and it seems the hard work that the development team and myself, as well as everyone of you, has paid off. VKMS will continue to update, so stay tuned for more exciting features!

Other News

Colours will remain as a moderator as I do not have much time to moderate the forums for the time being.

I need a backrub.

And with that... The final word before closing

My arms are so tired, as well as the rest of my body that it feels like every part of me is about to fall off, and when I breath in deeply, i hear a pop sound. Damn. Doesn't matter, it's for the community! Do post comments about this update and give feedback =] I'm off to bed now, as it's 2.52am here. I just hope I don't fall asleep before I .. .z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://kissxkiss.co.nr

Forum restyling #2, as well as some other major updates.
Page 1 of 1