KISSxKISS
Welcome back to KISSxKISS forums!
KISSxKISS
Welcome back to KISSxKISS forums!
KISSxKISS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KISSxKISS

Forums for the community of KISSxKISS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Update #7 : Portal Section, New Moderator, Rules, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Administrator <3
Administrator

Male
IGN : RaidenXRyuna

Forum Update #7 : Portal Section, New Moderator, Rules, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Update #7 : Portal Section, New Moderator, Rules, etc.   Forum Update #7 : Portal Section, New Moderator, Rules, etc. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 am

Change in Portal News permissions

Due to complications in which comments posted in the news section of the portal would cause a "BUMP" to the news on the first page, I have closed the Portal News section to any comments. However, I have also removed the Server Status forum and replaced it with a Portal News Feedback forum. You may post feedback or any relevant thoughts regarding any forum or game updates there.

Forum Moderators

With effect from today, Colours will be a new addition to our team, as a Forum Moderator. Please co-operate with him as he acts directly under my instructions. (However, he may have his own agendas <.< lol)

Rules

This is not the complete list, but let me remind everyone once again. The consequences of asking for summons, NX, mesos or anything similar will result in a 5minute jail time. Subsequent offenses will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum Scheduled Updates

Many new things have been scheduled for release, but will take longer then expected. One of the many, is the highly anticipated "Valkyrie Life". A comic digest revolving around the lives of our players. More information will be released.

And with that...

Happy Mapling, and enjoy your stay at ValkyrieMS!
Back to top Go down
http://kissxkiss.co.nr

Forum Update #7 : Portal Section, New Moderator, Rules, etc.
Page 1 of 1